Wednesday 11 April 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHI... !!

Thanks and happy birthday michi…
I wishing u my dear lovely friend…. Happy birthday… hope ure life will shining like a rainbow….
I love u and I will be by ure side when u needs someone... I will be there for u...  cuz of u I know yoonho,jejung,junsu,yuchun and of cause changmin…. We together become what we are right now … cuz we wanna success like them too right… ^^
And because of u... I know oily...yunho_gf..brave_fuckyj..  tq for being my friend..Even though, I’m not the good friend for u`ll….
Michi..We`ve been known for a long time right… and still.... I can`t find any friend like I meet u… a part of me will be gone if u gone too…. Ure my best friend forever dear... but ye... We still fight for changmin ne… I will not given up that ok… keke.. Even changmin surely didn`t know about us and how stupid we are..keke..
But because of this situation ... We are like this... I trust u... Like I u trust me... We become like a family.. Even we far away from each other …. Because of u I know yunjae… as well with  all the greatest yj shippers..
Is all because of u...My dump and stupid michi...all is because of u... I got my golden ticket… concert...Fm...We`re enjoying together...
This is why I made my letter for u... I know u will read this… happy birthday my friend… sorry I made this lately... I’m busy death right now… actually I didn’t know how to express my love for u... so write in my blog… my blog atleast been updated.. keke…
Btw... Happy birthday dear... We will be friend forever...that`s my promise to u..
Ok that`s all… michi happy birthday!!! But changmin is still mine!!!! keke….O_o..
oo.. and enjoy with them in concert tokyo dome ne.. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment